3.10.13

Photo Competition

My university runs a photo competition for all those who have been on a year abroad to encourage us to capture unique moments of our travels. As if I needed any encouragement to take photos and document?? However, this leaves me in a tricky situation as I now have so many favourite photos that I have to narrow down into two entries. The theme is "All the world's a stage" which is admittedly a very open and applicable subject. Below are a few photos I have shortlisted as my favourite pictures and together they summarise pretty nicely my trip. 












Which is your favourite, which should I enter? Leave me a comment with your opinions and help me decided! 

Mood - Indecisive
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. These are all incredible but I'd enter sax man as the most appropriate-to-theme one. ALL of them should win though! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your messages, I really appreciate each and every one! B x